- COMMISSIONING OF WOOD SELLER’S VILLAGE ON WEDNESDAY, 25TH AUGUST 2021 AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY PRESENTS MOTORBIKES TO ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
- ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM MINE SUPPORTS TARKWA NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY WITH A TWENTY BED ISOLATION CENTRE
- AUDIT REPORT ON ANNUAL ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR 2020
- INVITATION FOR TENDERS PROCUREMENT OF WORKS AND GOODS NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
- “MINING ON WATER BODIES AND FOREST RESERVES MUST END NOW” TARKWA NSUAEM MCE CHARGES MINERS.
- PRESS RELEASE: TWO SEIZED EXCAVATORS
- FINAL BUDGET FOR 2021
- APPROVED FEE-FIXING 2021
- TARKWA-NSUAEM ZONAL/URBAN COUNCIL NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM MINE SUPPORTS TARKWA NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY WITH A TWENTY BED ISOLATION CENTRE