- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOINS TARKWA SMALL SCALE MINERS ASSOCIATION TO DONATE TO TARKWA PRISONS
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPALITY CONFIRMS FIRST TWO CASES OF COVID-19
- CLOSING DATE FOR DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- INTERTEK MINERALS DONATES TOWARDS THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
- THE NATIONAL YOUTH AUTHORITY RECRUITS VOLUNTEERS FOR PUBLIC SENSITIZATION AGAINST COVID-19
- GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED DONATES PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPES) TO SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
- REJOINDER: UPPER EAST REGION COVID-19 PATIENT TRAVELED TO TARKWA
- CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY CENTER AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA - ONGOING
- BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER - TARKWA
- ADMINISTRATION BLOCK AT AHWIETIESO
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Isaac KwakyeMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES
TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOINS TARKWA SMALL SCALE MINERS ASSOCIATION TO DONATE TO TARKWA PRISONS