- CONSTRUCTION OF CYNAIDE COMMUNITY CENTER
- ESSAMAN KAKRABA COMMUNITY CENTRE COMMISSIONED
- HON. BENJAMIN KESSIE WISHES B.E.C.E CANDIDATES THE BEST OF LUCK
- MP, MCE INSPECT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - ONGOING
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE COMMITTED TO FIGHTING AGAINST ILLEGAL MINING ON RIVER BODIES
- 480 BED CAPACITY BOYS’ DORMITORY COMMISSIONED AT FIASEMAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- CHIEFS APPEAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF ESSUOSO - BONSAWIRE ROAD
- HON BENJAMIN KESSIE CONTINUES HIS QUARTERLY ROUTINE COMMUNITY VISITATION
- TEN GALAMSEY MACHINES CONFISCATED ON RIVER BONSA
- MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE COMMUNITY VISITS
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES