This Organisational Manual has been prepared to provide information on the structure of the Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipal Assembly.The Manual thus provides the demarcation of authorities, duties and responsibilities of the various Directorates and Units within the Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipal Assembly for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the Assembly.
The Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Assembly derived its core values from the Local Government Service Protocols. These Core values define the attitudes and behaviors that will be required of staff to make the Vision a reality. They are:
- Professionalism- Exhibiting a high degree of competence and best practice of the profession
- Client Focus – Focusing on the needs and priorities of the services recipient
- Transparency – openness in all decisions and actions taken.
- Accountability – public trust and responsibilities for actions and in-actions.
- Participation – Involvement of all stakeholders in the governance process
- Efficient and effective use of resources – Putting public resources to its maximum use