It is expected that every business within Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipal Assembly’s jurisdiction obtains a Business Operation Permit.
As the name sounds, a Business operating permit is a license that enables you to undertake/do business in the Municipal.
In order to fast track the process of acquiring a Business Operating Permit and do business with ease within the Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipal, the Assembly has put in the following measures in place:
Checklist for Processing a Business Operating Permit
- The Individual/Corporate organization must produce Registrar General Business Certificate/Certificate Of Incorporation
- Must have a Tax Identification number (TIN)
- Name of Business
- Name of Business Owner
- Business Location (GPS location)/Address
- Contact Detail.
- Must provide Copies of relevant document on Operations: This include:
- Bank of Ghana Certification for Financial Institution
- Works and Housing Certification for Contractors
- Mineral Commission permit for Mining operations.
- EPA Certification for Industrial Services
- Ghana Standard Board Certification
- Ghana Tourism Certification
After providing copies of relevant documents above, the company business will be taken through a business registration process at the Municipal Revenue Office opposite the T.N.A Park, adjacent the GRA office by filling a new business registration form using the details on the above document provided.
After the registration and payment the company is given a receipt and business certificate.