- ENSURE QUALITY WORK - MCE APPEALS TO ROAD CONTRACTOR
- GREEN GHANA DAY AT FIASEMAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- TARKWA NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY OUTDOORS A BUS TO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
- TARKWA NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN SELECTED TO JOIN THE OPEN GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY TO SIGN PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
- 1ST QUARTER, 2022 TOWNHALL MEETING
- SUPPORT FOR VICTIMS OF DOMPIM PEPESA RAINSTORM DISASTER
- RAINSTORM DISASTER HITS DOMPIM–PEPESA COMMUNITY
- HON. EMMANUEL GADO ELECTED AS PRESIDING MEMBER FOR TARKWA NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY
- ASSEMBLY WILL IMPLEMENT PROJECTS TO DEVELOP THE MUNICIPALITY
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES