- COMMISIONING OF 6 UNIT CLASS ROOM BLOCK AT NYANSO
- TOWNHALL MEETING - SEPTEMBER 2020
- THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT CONDUCTS TRAINING FOR ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.
- ORIENTATION WORKSHOP FOR ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAYS OFFICIAL VISIT TO APINTO DIVISIONAL COUNCIL
- MUNICIPAL PLANNING SESSION FOR AGRIC DEPARTMENT
- RENOVATION OF BNI DUTY POST
- CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY CENTER AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA - ONGOING
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY PRESENTS ASSORTED ITEMS AND CASH TO PWD'S
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (MID-YEAR PERFORMANCE CONTRACT REVIEW)
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES