- TOWNHALL MEETING - SEPTEMBER 2020
- THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT CONDUCTS TRAINING FOR ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.
- ORIENTATION WORKSHOP FOR ASSEMBLY MEMBERS
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE PAYS OFFICIAL VISIT TO APINTO DIVISIONAL COUNCIL
- MUNICIPAL PLANNING SESSION FOR AGRIC DEPARTMENT
- RENOVATION OF BNI DUTY POST
- CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY CENTER AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA - ONGOING
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY PRESENTS ASSORTED ITEMS AND CASH TO PWD'S
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (MID-YEAR PERFORMANCE CONTRACT REVIEW)
- TARKWA-NSUAEM MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOINS TARKWA SMALL SCALE MINERS ASSOCIATION TO DONATE TO TARKWA PRISONS
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES