The Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Assembly exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
Our vision is to become a world class Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for inhabitants.
Hon. Gilbert Kennedy Asmah - Municipal Chief Executive
- TARKWA MCE TOURS COMMUNITIES, ASSURES INHABITANTS OF MORE SUPPORTMarch 5, 2019Hon Gilbert Ken Asmah, Municipal Chief Executive for Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipality has embarked on a 3 day intensive community visitation geared at educating […]
- TNMA holds its maiden nine lessons and carolsDecember 24, 2018Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Assembly, (TNMA), on Friday, December 21, 2018 held its maiden annual festival of Nine Lessons and Carols in at the […]
- TNMA PROMISES FURTHER BOOST TO AGRICULTUREDecember 24, 2018The Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipal Chief Executive, Hon Gilbert Ken Asmah says his administration has put in place positive measures aimed at boosting further […]
- TARKWA-NSUAEM FARMERS BENEFITS FROM 525,000 COCOA SEEDLING UNDER PERDJuly 11, 2019In its bid to enhance and boost the cocoa cultivation in the Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipality of the Western region, thousands of farmers have so far […]
- TARKWA MCE ATTENDS GLOBAL PETROLEUM SHOW IN CANADAJune 16, 2019The Municipal Chief Executive for Tarkwa-Nsuaem, Hon Gilbert Ken Asmah is in Canada for Ghana’s first appearance at the North America’s leading energy […]
- MESSAGE OF HOPE TO 2019 BECE CANDIDATESJune 11, 2019The Municipal Chief Executive, MCE for Tarkwa-Nsuaem Municipality, Hon Gilbert Ken Asmah has extended a heartfelt message of goodwill to all candidates in the […]