- “MINING ON WATER BODIES AND FOREST RESERVES MUST END NOW” TARKWA NSUAEM MCE CHARGES MINERS.
- PRESS RELEASE: TWO SEIZED EXCAVATORS
- TARKWA-NSUAEM ZONAL/URBAN COUNCIL NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- MUNICIPAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE PRESENTS 180 PIECES OF DUAL DESKS TO GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE
- SCHOOL CLINIC EDUCATION FOR JHS PUPILS AT CATHOLIC SCHOOL AND PRESBY SCHOOL
- COMMISIONING OF 6 UNIT CLASS ROOM BLOCK AT NYANSO
- WOOD SELLERS VILLAGE AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA
- CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY CENTER AT ESSAMANG KAKRABA - ONGOING
- THE ASSEMBLY CONDUCTS A TWO DAYS SKILLS TRAINING ON LIQUID SOAP MAKING / DETERGENT FOR PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY
- TOWNHALL MEETING - SEPTEMBER 2020
Hon. Benjamin KessieMunicipal Chief Executive
Mr. Frank Ernest OdroMunicipal Coordinating Director
MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY STRUCTURE
The Assembly has a total of forty three (43) Assembly members comprising thirty (30) elected and thirteen (13) appointed members, a Member of Parliament and a Municipal Chief Executive. The Municipality is made up of about 438 communities, one (1) Urban Council ie Tarkwa Urban Council and five (5) Zonal Councils namely; Nsuaem, Nsuta, Simpa, Dompim, and Benso Zonal Councils.
The vision of the Assembly is to become a world-class model Municipality providing excellent socio-economic services for its inhabitants.
The Municipality exists to improve the quality of life of its inhabitants through the provision of effective and efficient socio-economic services in collaboration with other stakeholders.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS UPDATES